Choosing the Right Product For You
Property doesn’t have to be puzzling. Providing sound and professional advice, our team of experienced chartered surveyors can guide you in the right direction to ensure you pick the right product, from one of the leading independent chartered surveying firms with extensive knowledge of the South and West Wales region.
RICS Homebuyers Report - Survey
Suitable if you are purchasing a property that is relatively new, fairly standard in its appearance but in need of some attention. An RICS Homebuyers Report is particularly suited for:
- Properties up to 50 years old (estimate only).
- Properties of standard construction such as brick or timber.
- Standard houses, flats, or bungalows, built from traditional common building materials.
- Properties in a habitable, average, good, and well-maintained condition.
- Properties where vendors may not have kept on top of maintenance.
A building survey is one of the most thorough surveys that we offer. A Building Survey is particularly suited for:
- Large, older properties or a property which has been poorly maintained and has visible defects.
- Properties that are unusual or have been significantly altered or extended.
- Properties planned for major redevelopment or if you are planning to undertake major works once you own the property.