Is Your Garden Sale Ready?
We all know how important first impressions are when selling your home. Gardens are often high on a buyer’s wish list so here are a few tips to help you make the most out of yours.
- Time to get the lawn mower back out and give the grass its first cut of the year. Top tip – Mowing in diagonal lines can make even the smallest of gardens look larger.
- Be sure to cut back all overgrowth and remove any dead plants and unsightly weeds.
- Hanging baskets will add eye-catching splashes of colour to your garden and can really improve your kerb appeal.
- Pressure wash away all of the years dirt and keep patios and paths looking at their best. Take the opportunity to give the outside of your windows a quick clean (at low pressure) while you’re at it!
- Make sure your boundaries are clearly defined and keep them in good condition (mend any broken fences etc.)
- Give the patio furniture a deep clean and position it on your patio/decking where it is likely to get the sun throughout the day.