Astleys Chartered Surveyors is one of the leading firms of property auctioneers within South West Wales with on average a minimum of £1.5 million in sales valued achieved over a 12 month period. As a recognised firm of Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers, Astleys has unrivalled experience and market knowledge to ensure that the sale and acquisition of auction properties are transparent and beneficial to both the vendor and purchaser.
Market Overview (Source: EiG):
- In 2020 Astleys Property Auctions raised £770,500 in sales value with 100% success rate.
- In 2019 Astleys Property Auctions raised £1.49m in sales value with 84% success rate.
- In 2018 Astleys Property Auctions raised £1.56m in sales value with 91% success rate.
- In 2017 Astleys Property Auctions raised £1.55m in sales value with 100% success rate.
1) Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller might be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published.
2) Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
3) The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold.
4) All guide prices are quoted “subject to contract”.
5) Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price – as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences. 6) Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.