Maximise Your Kerb Appeal To Attract A Buyer And A Better Sale Price
You only have a few seconds to make a good impression, so lets make them count.
Buyers are now more likely to drive by your home prior to booking a viewing whilst they also are able to see more imagery and media online than ever before.
So with that in mind let’s take a look at a few ways you can make your home stand out to potential purchasers.
- Pressure wash any patio areas/pathways
- Wipe down your front door, windows, drainpipes and garage door.
- Hang some colourful hanging baskets and place planters near the front door
- Give the lawn a fresh cut and keep well maintained
- Cut back any overgrowth and rid the front garden of any weeds.
- Rid the front garden of any clutter including recycling bags and food bins
- To quickly improve your first impression painting can be an an effective option. A fresh coat of paint to a flaking door or elevation can make a huge difference to your homes appearance