Parklands Court, Sketty, Swansea

1 bedroom Flat For Sale

£62,500

Astleys are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom first floor apartment in the desirable area of Sketty. Within walking distance to local shops and great links to the city centre, Mumbles and Gower. Age restricted 60+. The apartments will be sold via a leasehold scheme whereby you, the purchaser acquires 70% of the property at 70% of the value. the remaining 30% is retained by the freeholder but no rent is to paid on said 30%. The property comprises lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The managed accommodation has also got benefits of a communal lounge, laundry and gardens. Residents parking available.

The accommodation comprises

To the ground floor

Communal entrance, secure voice entry system, lift to all floors.

Apartment entrance

Via front to hallway.

Hallway

Intercom, coving to textured ceiling, storage cupboard with hot water tank.

Lounge

5.59m x 3.14m (18'4" x 10'4")

UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, cable TV point, three wall lights, coving to textured ceiling, open to kitchen.

Kitchen

1.63m x 3.14m (5'4" x 10'4")

Fitted with a range of wall and base units, built in electric oven, hob and extractor fan, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps, space for a fridge freezer, part tiled wall and tiled flooring.

Bedroom one

5.14m x 2.80m (16'10" x 9'2")

UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, coving to textured ceiling.

Bathroom

Fitted with three piece suite comprising low panelled bath with shower over, W.C and vanity wash unit. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.

Tenure

The property is leasehold. A weekly charge of £32.35 cover the service charge and ground rent.

19 parklands.jpg2d.jpg

Energy Efficiency

Parklands Court, Sketty, Swansea