Astleys Chartered Surveyors are one of the leading firm of property auctioneers within South West Wales with on average a minimum of £1.2 million in sales valued achieved each year. As a recognised firm of Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers, Astleys have unrivalled experience and market knowledge to ensure that the sale and acquisition of auction properties are transparent and beneficial to both the vendor and purchaser. In 2016 Astleys Property Auctions raised £1.76m in sales value with an 87% success rate (source EiG).
1) Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller might be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published.
2) Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
3) The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold.
4) All guide prices are quoted “subject to contract”.
5) Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price – as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences. 6) Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.